Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By subscription or usage of services offered you have taken note, acknowledged, and undertaken to have constructive notice of the Terms and Conditions laid down herein under. Upon subscription or usage of services you are legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order placed or service provided by OPEIT. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. By using the services of OPEIT you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All products/services and information displayed on Opeit.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. OPEIT reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
"We" / "Us" / "Our" / "Opeit.com" / "Opeit" / "website" means the online shopping platform and the services provided by it, owned and operated by M/s Manash Clothing and its affiliates which provides a venue / platform to the Users of Opeit to buy the products listed on www.Opeit.com.
"Product/Products" means and includes any goods / merchandise /products /services /offers /display items that are uploaded/ showcased/ displayed on Opeit.com and the related description, information, procedure, processes, warranties, delivery schedule, etc.
"Customer" / "Buyer" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on Opeit.com by placing an order for and purchases any product offered for sale on the platform of Opeit.
"User" / "You" means and includes any person or an entity or any legal entity using or accessing the services provided on Opeit.
"Service Providers" shall be interpreted to mean independent third party service providers.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Opeit prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.